2502 Old Sand Rd., Owingsville, KY 40360
Email: email@example.com – Mobile: 606-210-1734 – Other: 859-432-9733
Backup Mobiles: 606-284-5180 – 606-547-9877
I have also been involved with managing creative assets and development of these assets within Wells Fargo as well as other employers. This includes securing access to those assets and creative parts.
Earlier in my career, I have been a multi-unit manager for most Taco Bell’s in the Mt Sterling, KY and Lexington, KY areas. I have managed Burger Kings and McDonalds.
I am always willing to learn new skills.
Operating Systems: Windows 9X, ME, XP, Vista, 7, NT 4.0 for workstations and server, Windows Server 2000, 2003, 2008, Linux(Redhat, Ubuntu)
Hardware: Desktops, laptops, servers (Dell, HP, Micron, IBM, Compaq, Apple, Fujitsu), Cisco 2900 series switches, Linksys/Netgear/3Com routers, printers (Dell, HP, Lemark, Troy), scanners (HP, Kodak, Fujitsu), plotters (HP), RAID, SCSI, and a host of other peripherals/devices
Software: Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager / SMS, Microsoft SQL 2005/2008, Norton Ghost, Kaspersky Anti-Virus, Symantec Anti-Virus, Symantec Endpoint Encryption, Sharepoint Services, Microsoft Office 2003, Microsoft Office 2007, Microsoft Exchange 2003 / 2007, Adobe Acrobat, Adobe Photoshop CS3, Wise Admin Studio, SMS Installer, McAfee, PC Anywhere, Boztek VNCScan, Pervasive SQL, Remote Desktop, Windows Terminal Server, Numara TrackIt, SurfControl, Faronics DeepFreeze, batch scripting, Visual Basic, Altiris Deployment Server, PXE, WordPress, Joomla, Drupal, Checkpoint PointSec Encryption
Network/Protocols: LAN/WAN, TCP/IP, IPX, SPX, NETBEUI, NWLINK, WINS, DNS, DHCP, POP3, SMTP, FTP, TELNET, VPN, ICMP, TFTP, Ethernet
Staton Web Design
Owner July 2010 to Present
- First point design contact for multiple accounts.
- Led multiple projects consulting with independent contracts.
- Developed ios and android applications.
- Managed multiple development contracts while exceeding and meeting timelines.
- Experience in Episerver and Google Analytics.
- Familiar with web analytics and overall performance tracking pertaining to web traffic.
- Extensive experience with CMS tools such as WordPress, Drupal, and several other CMS applications.
- MySQL experience specific to design, editing, and overall architecture.
Desktop Support Analyst January 2021 to February 2021
- Provided Desktop support to users for the Appalachian Regional Hospital network. I had to leave this position due to personal and medical reasons.
Wells Fargo February 2010 to July 2019
PC / LAN Analyst 4
- In November 2018, I transitioned over to Asset Management where I tracked down all network connected devices and assisted in making sure they had the correct device records with Remedy.
- I work as an integral part of the technology team where I support the International Operations, Wholesale Technology, and Wholesale Finance groups. I handle everything from day-to-day support issues, application scripting, new hire setups, and equipment ordering. I support about 10,000 end users in a primarily Windows XP environment.
- Worked as part of the client deployment and migration team (as a contractor, then FTE on or about 9/21/2011)
- Traveled to the various Wells Fargo and Wachovia offices
- Uses tools such as Altiris Deployment Server to push applications and Norton Ghost to reimage
- Preps and packages applications
- Performs data gathering assessments for the offices before migration
- Collects data about current/obsolete hardware, network information, and user data
- Oversees the removal of old equipment and the installation of the new equipment
- Performs remote assessments of machines using Dameware, and in-person visits
- Relocated to Charlotte, NC as part of the WISD Desktop Support Team
- Expert knowledge of WFDC image, processes, and policies
- Worked as in integral part of the WISD Migration team in Charlotte to help finish the migration project there
- Knowledgeable about PAC2000
- In 2012 my role changed to being the single point of contact for technology related issues for the Wholesale International team. I also continue to support Wholesale Technology Services as well.
- In 2013, we were reorganized. While I maintain the primary support role for International, I now also focus on supporting Wholesale Technology users – mainly developers and programmers.
- Coordinate major software deployments at an Enterprise level.
St Claire Regional Medical Center December 2006 to February 2010
PC Support Specialist / Helpdesk Supervisor
- Installed, support and administered desktops, laptops, printers, phones and servers
- Supported a staff of over 800 employees
- Established new IT policies and procedures; defined acceptable use of IT equipment
- Fulfilled administrative and support duties including user changes/additions
- Configured and installed workstations and laptops in a health care environment
- Configured and installed networked printers; monitored their overall health via HP Jet Admin
- Repaired and replaced motherboards, power supplies, video cards, hard drives and LCD screens
- Built and began the implementation of SCCM
- Designed and implemented new Intranet web site using Sharepoint Services
- Began conversion of Outlook Public Folders into Sharepoint sites
- Used VBScripting to automate tasks such as mapping drives, software installs and printer installs
- Provided customer service and phone support using remote desktop and VNC
- Supervised two employees
- Designed custom install packages using Wise Admin studio; pushed applications and updates
- Worked extensively in Active Directory, local user/domain security and group policy management
- Well versed at using SCCM for “bare metal” imaging, system deployment and patch management
- Experienced at management, customer service and human resource processes
- Maintains customer satisfaction while meeting business needs of employer
- Expert knowledge of wireless LAN/WAN protocols
- Comfortable with Wise Admin Studio as well as SMS Installer
- Extensive knowledge of MS SQL 2005/2008 and Windows 2003 and 2008
- Used SCCM for deploying application packages, Windows Updates, building collections , customer reports and queries
- Advanced knowledge of all Windows operating systems as well as Windows registry, file/folder structure, scripting and troubleshooting techniques
EDS June 1998 to December 2006
Blackberry Tier 2 Technical Support Specialist
- Performed Blackberry end user support as part of the Nextel Blackberry Technical Support team
Nestles USA November 2003 to May 2005
2nd Level Associate
- Worked in the processing department as a Quality Assurance Weight Checker.
City Bank (Smartsource Inc) October 2003 to November 2003
PC Support/Technician (Contract position)
- Worked as a PC installer/technician on a contract basis for National City Bank upgrade project
- Installed PCs to for a training environment and provided technical support for those machines
- Installed PCs, networks, and new software in the National City Banks themselves when scheduled
- Created new users, performed software migrations as well as database upgrades
EDS June 1998 to November 2002
- Performed in an online support capacity for HP Motive
- Responded to requests for technical support in real time chat environment
- Performed troubleshooting for an array of hardware/software issues with HP Pavilion machines
- Also provided HP Pavilion, MSN and WebTV technical support in a call center environment
- Promoted to supervisor and provided coaching, development and quality monitoring.
Burger King June 1996 to October 1997
- Worked as a backend cook and sandwich assembler.
- Promoted to manager and handled all management related functions.
Chi Chis May 1995 to January 1996
- Backend line cook, prep, and server
Manager June 1994 to November 1997
- Worked as a multi-unit manager across several locations in the Mt Sterling, KY and Lexington, KY area.
- Managed things such as hirings/terminations, food costs, purchasing, etc.
- Started as a backend food preparer.
- Understanding of the restaurant industry.
01/01/21 to Present – CareerStep
- Currently attending online certification courses.
- Computer Fundamentals For Information Technology
- Community Pharmacy Practice For Healthcare
- Basic Anatomy For Healthcare
- Pharmacy Lab Kit Overview For Healthcare
- Welcome to Pharmacy Technician For Healthcare
- Institutional Pharmacy Practice For Healthcare
- Mastering Medical Language For Healthcare
- Pharmacy Calculations For Healthcare
- Working at a Pharmacy For Healthcare
- Externship Preparation For Healthcare
- Pharmacology for Pharmacy Technicians For Healthcare
- Prescriptions For Healthcare
- Preparing for the Workforce For Healthcare
- Virtual Pharmacy Labs Overview For Healthcare
- Pharmacy Law, Regulations, and Standards For Healthcare
- Nonsterile Compounding For Healthcare
- Medical Word Building For Healthcare
- Business of Pharmacy For Healthcare
09/09 – New Horizons
System Center Configuration Manager training course
DigitalThink.com US-KY-Online Education Certification
Completed the following courses:
HTML Fundamentals I & II
HTML Frames & Forms
Style Sheets & DHTML
Web Site Planning Models
Planning A Web Site Design
Planning A Web Site Deployment
Developing For The Internet
Introduction to ASP
Flash Programming Fundamentals
Unix I & II
Marketing and Business Skills
9/2000 – Sullivan University US-KY-Lexington
7/1998 – Morehead State University US-KY-Morehead
06/1993 – Bath County High School